Health Department Licensing

Health Licenses are issued for a period of one year commencing on January 1st of each year and expiring on December 31st of the same year.  The license is not transferable.  Renewal applications and fees not received by January 1 may be subject to a late fee.

Food establishments in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania must have at least one supervisor certified in food safety and sanitation. The ServSafe certificate should be displayed with the license. Where only prepackaged and/or non hazardous food is sold there is an exception, as well as for occasional non-profit events.


For questions regarding licensing, certification or for additional information please call 610-565-2700 x 271.